UFA & Grainsconnect Canada Premium Program
Save on seed, sell at a premium. GrainsConnect Canada (GCC) and UFA are excited to introduce a new program
for producers to help you maximize your returns.
Contact your UFA Representitive
GCC to purchase crop above bid price
Determine your shipment window
Seed rebate paid out August 2021
Huxley Premium Program
- Work with your UFA Customer Account Manager to determine the right seed for your farm’s growing
- Receive a rebate of up to $12/bag on seed purchases through UFA.
- Together with your Merchant at GCC establish a total contracted quantity of acres. Receive $5/MT above
posted bid prices for canola. You decide and control the acres contracted.
- If the contracted acres seeded with UFA purchased seed meet or exceed the contracted specifications, GCC
will purchase the crop for $5/MT above the posted bid price (not including specials).
- Additional yields over agreed tonnage per acre have the opportunity to qualify for the $5 premium above
- Canola specifications: #1 Canola as per CGC Specs.
- For canola, 80% of contracted tonnes are executed evenly in prescribed shipment windows, producers
determine the month when they want their acres priced.
- Within each window, there is the option to distribute the remaining 20% of the contracted tonnes. GCC
will call for delivery of tonnes in each contracted shipment window.
- The seed rebate of up to $12/bag will be paid in August 2021, based on bags of seed purchased from UFA.
- The seed rebate is in addition to any grower programming rebates or potential patronage dividends
Canola Seed Rebate
| 64+ Bags
- Peace-of-mind marketing contract to access global markets
- Assured premium when growing with UFA and GCC
- Expert knowledge to help maximize your yield
- Competitive pricing/return
PRIVACY NOTICE: Producer information may be collected and used by GrainsConnect Canada and UFA, and
exchanged between them, to facilitate the Premium Program. By opting to participate in the Premium Program,
the participating producer consents to the collection and use of their personal information by GrainsConnect
Canada and UFA, and to the disclosure of this information between them, for this purpose in accordance with
GrainsConnect Canada and UFA’s respective Privacy Policies and applicable law.